One of the most difficult technical tasks these days is to develop high-performing, highly-available, secure databases. With Microsoft Azure, this is done using Azure's global network of data centers. In this course, I'll teach you everything you need to know to pass the Microsoft Exam 70-473 Design and Implement Cloud Data Platform Solutions.
We go through the exam requirements one by one.
- Design a hybrid SQL Server solution
- Implement SQL Server on Azure Virtual Machines (VMs)
- Design a database solution on Azure SQL database
- Design and implement MySQL and PostgreSQL database solutions in Azure
- Design and implement Database security
- Design and implement high availability solutions
- Design and implement scalable solutions
- Design and implement Azure SQL Database data recovery
- Monitor and troubleshoot databases on Azure
Azure is one of the fastest growing cloud platforms there is, and demand for people with Azure skills is higher than ever. Employers find it difficult to find qualified workers with the skills needed in today's production environments.
Wouldn't you love to get certified as an Cloud Data Platform specialist in Microsoft Azure?
This course covers most of the major database platforms that run inside Azure - the ones tested on the 70-473 exam. You'll learn SQL Server, Azure SQL Database, Azure Database for MySQL, and Azure Database for PostgreSQL. We pay particular attention to setting those services up for security, scaling and availability.