This course is specifically for participants to measure their knowledge and skills on making the appropriate job role decisions around implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012.
This course is designed for ETL and Data Warehouse Developers who most likely focus on hands-on work creating business intelligence (BI) solutions, including data cleansing, Extract Transform Load (ETL), and Data Warehouse implementation. Primary responsibilities may include:
- Mastering data using Master Data Services
- Cleansing data using Data Quality Services
- ETL Package development for data loading/transfer/transformation
- Data Synchronization
- One-time data or application migration
- Ad-hoc data manipulations, transformations
- Scheduling ETL jobs
- Managing, configuring and deploying SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages
This training course on implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 prepares participants for the Microsoft Exam 70-463.